News2

We meet on Saturday mornings at 6:00 a.m. in the Parish Hall from September through May. Our next meeting is this Saturday, September 28, 2019. Group 2 will provide breakfast.

Band of Brothers 2018-19

Band of Brothers 2018-19
Band of Brothers 2018-19

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Retiring the Band of Brothers Blog

I've been running the Band of Brothers Blog for a couple of years now, normally updating it weekly and including posts and links to things discussed in the Saturday morning sessions.  It does not really get publicized and I don't think that it is being used or read by anyone on any regular basis.

I think I am going to go ahead and retire it unless there are a few folks actually reading it every once in a while.  If you see this post and would like to see the blog continue, please send an email to OLFBOB@Jekada.com.

If I don't hear from at least 3 or 4 folks by February 15, 2017, I'll put the blog in suspended mode indefinitely.  Thanks much.

No comments:

Post a Comment